Thursday 3 August 2017

Schnittke Studies – First Review




I’m more used to reviewing than being reviewed, so I’ve been awaiting coverage of our Schnittke Studies volume with some trepidation. But if this first review is anything to go by, I needn’t have worried. It’s by Ian Power and appears in the July 2017 issue of Tempo (Vol. 71, Issue 281, pp. 114-115). Thanks to Ian for his sympathetic and perceptive reading. I’m particularly pleased that his judgement throughout is framed in relation to the book’s stated aims.

I hope CUP don’t mind my reproducing the whole review here - if anyone from the publisher is reading this and does take issue, drop me a line and I’ll take it down.

(just click on the text if it's too small to read) 


8 comments:

  1. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates."

    야한소설
    립카페
    마사지
    건전마사지

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. d78cd04528b0b06acd432c675a552e23
    numara onay
    website kurma
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 9e405c75d70e2660707353fc00d15b34
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete